Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Magic Bullet

It was my birthday the other day and was given a Magic Bullet as a gift.  For those of you who don't know what the Magic Bullet is, you obviously don't watch as many infomercials as I do.

The Magic Bullet is a blender that does it all!

Actually, sarcasm aside, it kind of does do it all, and pretty well, at least as of day three of use.

So far, I've used it to make a sauce for the pulled chicken I made the other night, a peanut sauce for peanut noodles, salsa-mole (that's like salsa with avocados in it), and an edamame dip kind of thing.

It's an interesting little contraption.  My main concern at the moment is that it doesn't have a snow-removal attachment (we've gotten a little bit of snow recently.)  (That WAS sarcasm.)

Check back for more Magi'bullicious (I just made that word up) recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment